The Legend - Finished!

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
I can finaly say, shes finished. after many long hours, painfull and over the top angry moments, and quite a bit of $$$, its finished.

SHESFINISHED015.jpg

SHESFINISHED007.jpg

SHESFINISHED001.jpg

SHESFINISHED054.jpg

SHESFINISHED046.jpg

SHESFINISHED010.jpg

SHESFINISHED032.jpg

That's awesome,how long did it take?Are all the mods in your sig?

no to many to list lol. going to update my sig with a new pic and maybe a bigger list.

and i just taped the graphics on to get a look at it, i have to clean the gas tank up, im going to sand er down n sh*t and restore it then put the graphics on. ill do the rear fender too.

long time. havent been working at it constantly really, but i was pretty much always doing something. like id ride it n sh*t, but only a couple times at big upgrades was it down for awhile.

thanks guys

looks great 89.. those beadlocks really set it off.. trenga brake is sick.. but why from the rear view does the right side look higher??

because when i bought it, guy before me had broken off the left fender mount so it kinda droops. ive been meaning to fix that. and man, the difference between the old front tires and new beadlocks is amazing. i hated the old front tires and rims, ruined the whole thing. from after i painted it and did everything, i hated it because it looked the worse out of everything and killed it. now its sick.

does your hood sit low on one side???

I had to add some washers under one side of mine to get it to sit even....

does your hood sit low on one side???

I had to add some washers under one side of mine to get it to sit even....

i dont know about low, but the left(sitting on her) part of the hood were it meets the tank sits forward like it was kinda cut bad, ill have to figure something out there, its not much but enough to anoy me lol.

and no 305 its not ur swinger, im guna chop yours in to tiny pieces. I:I

hmmm thats a good question lol. its got about $5000 into it, including buying. would be somethin like $4000 or little less american, between exchange rate and bs ive delt with like UPS's gay brokerage fee's.