The build has begun!

i ordered it last week...it was a "best offer" not a buy it now...i offered him 75 includding the filter..and he agreed. shipping was 10$

Yeh I hit the best offer button...but didn't say anything about the filter. It was listed for $120. I offered him $80...then it was $15 for shipping...

I just ordered the extended rear brake line from Vitos that eliminates the parking brake. I would go with hydro but the funds won't allow for now...plus ya gotta weld tabs for it and my powder coating oven still isn't up so I'd have to rattle can that part. I'll stick with the cables for right now til I get all this stuff up! Gonna be gearing down like a mofo to stop tho!

yea man i just bought a new rear brake caliper for 100$ off ebay...then traded the blasty with it 2 weeks after..lol now i have hydros.

Which crankshaft bearings would be better....Koyo or Wiseco?

They say Koyo is the OE replacements...I know Wiseco has good rep all the way around...

Well I originally bidded on the koyo's....then i saw the wiseco...a little more...but I bought both. Actually won the bid on the koyo's for $10 cheaper than the wisecos'.....but I got both on the way.

Well I originally bidded on the koyo's....then i saw the wiseco...a little more...but I bought both. Actually won the bid on the koyo's for $10 cheaper than the wisecos'.....but I got both on the way.

never hurts to have extra parts...someone on here might need some sooner or laterI:I

Man I'm dreading putting this tranny back together...getting those shift forks in the right spot.

Anyone gotta exploded view of the way the tranny goes back together? When I pulled the case apart....that end kinda meshed together and fell over...I was like....F&*^!

maybe this will help
15qt9mr.gif

I think I just got her figured out by those diagrams...Just need a second pair of hands in there to help slide it all in at once!

Thanks man!

Oh...gotta get the yamabond 4 from the dealer down the road...damn knew i was missing something! Some mild thread lock too...