The Aussies are leaving.

Blaaster

Staff member
Technician
Jul 18, 2011
eastern australia
We have a very busy schedule on Friday and may not be able to access the forum.

Hack and I should like to thank all of you wonderful Americans for a very memorable stay.

God willing, we may be able to re visit to renew our relationships, we pray that this will be the case.

We are due to arrive home late on Sunday evening, our time, and will be back posting from Oz.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we love you guys!

you will be greatly missed our family enjoyed our time with you guys.Sarah is awaiting our next ride thanks to you.and todays ride was a fun cap to your visit:D

Reactions: HACK
Had a great and memorable time with you guys !
Have a safe trip home.

Shame we forgot the Go Pro, this old fart showed you how to ride today!

I even got some air for the first time in about a year, just shows what a visit to the US can do.

Only got air because of the thin air at higher elevations, and gravity is slightly less :p

Come back again soon, and have a safe flight!! :)

I didn't get the chance to meet you guys, unfortunately. I do feel like i got to share in the experience. Glad you had a great time.

See ya next time and have a great flight.

Bags checked, have said farewell to our Carlin family, wiped the tears and now not looking forward to the long trip home!

My family as well as many others where touched by Hack and Blaaster.They are such great guys,and we will dearly miss them and I would like to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for being a part of our lives,and having an awesome time with us.Also I say again dam the old guy can ride LOL.And Hack can ride a trike like non other:D