Thanksgiving Footage

piezzi

Mar 19, 2008
I picked up a Contour video camera to capture some of the places I normally ride out in the high desert. This was my first time using Windows Moviemaker and I used it to splice together footage from a few different areas I hit over the Turkey-day weekend.....BUT I didn't get fancy with any editing, music, etc. The Contour was set to record using the low-HD setting and the quality came out okay. The sand scenes at the end with the low light didn't record well, but everyting else is fine.

Have a look and let me know what you think. I normally cover 35-45 miles when I ride and I try to hit some fun areas along the way. Here's the result of some of those raw videos spliced together from 2 different rides......VVVVVV

X
X
X

Enjoy the ride along!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love watching vids like that . Looks like you had some fun and that looks like an awesome place to ride . Thanks for posting em, two thumbs up bro !!

great vid man...another sweet looking place to ride...i swear when u stopped at the top of that overlook and kinda looked around for a second i was waiting for "blaze of glory" to start playing lol