Thanks to blaster forum

pwelker

Jul 20, 2010
As a new blaster owner and blaster forum member, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the contributors at blasterforum.com. U all have been awesome at teachin me just about everything i could ever possible want to know about the blaster. I just realized what a good website this is all around when i was watching videos on youtube. I cant stand that its impossible to put up a video without someone telling you how gay it is, or trying to start an arguement. No matter how stupid a post may seem, or how basic the problem that someone may have is, you seldom have anything bad to say about it. It seemes like your only motivation for this website is to help, and you all do an awesome job. I just thought i would put this out there so everyone could realize how awesome this site is. Thanks so much guys, u are all the most helpful bunch of people ive ever seen on a website. Keep up the good work!
Payden

you're welcome man, with the exception of a few bad apples this site is definitely one of the lightest hearted and overall most helpful i've ever been on

YB HAS COME BACK WITH A NEW USERNAME AND IS TRYING TO WIN US OVER!!!!!!!!!!

jk bro. i probably havent ever helped you but i know what you mean. this site has helped me out a lot throughout my build and even with little problems here and there before i started my build. this truly is a great forum

This site taught me most of what I know and I've already fixed 4 or 5 ATV's and dirt bikes because of it. This community is exceptionally helpful.

As a new blaster owner and blaster forum member, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the contributors at blasterforum.com. U all have been awesome at teachin me just about everything i could ever possible want to know about the blaster. I just realized what a good website this is all around when i was watching videos on youtube. I cant stand that its impossible to put up a video without someone telling you how gay it is, or trying to start an arguement. No matter how stupid a post may seem, or how basic the problem that someone may have is, you seldom have anything bad to say about it. It seemes like your only motivation for this website is to help, and you all do an awesome job. I just thought i would put this out there so everyone could realize how awesome this site is. Thanks so much guys, u are all the most helpful bunch of people ive ever seen on a website. Keep up the good work!
Payden

awesome man, glad u like the site, and this place is so cool and layed back, i consider most of these guys my friendsI:I

it was too late to save my old '92 by the time I got on here, but my better blasty never has problems, so its purely conversational.

But still, everyone I've met on here is very nice and helpful.