taught my girl to ride

roadkill

Apr 7, 2010
winchendon mass
today i had my girl over and shes been begging me to teach her how to ride a quad, so she came over and i rode the kodiak 450 around a little with her on the back to show her how. when she drove it she did really good. so i was "holding on" while she was driving lol, then she got distracted and drove off the trail in the dark while i was "holding on", and she got all pissed at me cuz of that but she loved it and wants to come over again to ride more and when she gets better ill see how she does on my blaster, and im stoked that i got her into riding.

thats cool man that you got her riding.

but just imagine what your parents and her parents would be saying if you both got hurt because of your "innocent holding on" maneuver...ride all you want but lets be safe doing it...theres a time and a place for everything...i hope u 2 were atleast wearing helmets..."doubting it tho"

dont worry we both had helmets on and we didnt go fast or anyhting just going slow and teaching her how to ride so even if we hit a massive tree we werent going fast enough to get hurt or even scratch the quad lol

thats awsome you're teaching her to ride, and holding on to them "softgrips" !!!!!!

thats nice u tought her to ride
i tought my gf to ride a few years ago after we met(being sarcastic)
my gf really likes to rip on our blaster and thinks its the coolest thing.i wouldnt trade that for anything :)