Tattoo Discrimination

My gf volunteers at a local food pantry. Some that go there need the help.most drive newer cars than both of us ,smoke name brand cigarettes and can afford a lovely array of tattoos and piercings. This sh*t is getting out of hand! If you choose to be a lazy sack you should get enough to just get by. These people will NEVER try to accomplish anything if they just keep getting more more more . Ok I'm done

Well put!

I personally have never been denied a job due to my tattoos. I'm currently working as an installer for an HVAC company. The percentage of tattooed Americans will grow in the future and nobody can stop it. As of now every 1 in 5 adults have tattoos. The only people who look down on those with tattoos are the people that don't have one. I personally think gang related ink is dumb as hell, but that's just me. A tattoo shows that you're creative and you enjoy art. Its to bad people worry to much about image, instead of workmanship.

My gf volunteers at a local food pantry. Some that go there need the help.most drive newer cars than both of us ,smoke name brand cigarettes and can afford a lovely array of tattoos and piercings. This sh*t is getting out of hand! If you choose to be a lazy sack you should get enough to just get by. These people will NEVER try to accomplish anything if they just keep getting more more more . Ok I'm done

This is why they are discriminated!

I feel the same way on smoking. The saddest thing is to see a parent in walmart getting cigarettes and putting back their kids food to pay for them

Well I have both my arms almost sleeved out from shoulder to wrist and I think people have the right to judge or hire because of tats! ! If you can cover them up with long sleeves then they wont know anyways..start messing with the hands and neck and then you have a problem.. going to a interview in a t shirt and tattoos hanging out doesnt look good no matter what kind of tats..

every 1 has the right to an opinion.Ill say this im dirt poor.I have tats,i don't get government help.The only reason I have other things[tats atvs]is because I come home from work and barter for stuff bust ass on the side fixing small engines and more then I know my family can eat and have fun

Reactions: stacypfingsten
Well I have both my arms almost sleeved out from shoulder to wrist and I think people have the right to judge or hire because of tats! ! If you can cover them up with long sleeves then they wont know anyways..start messing with the hands and neck and then you have a problem.. going to a interview in a t shirt and tattoos hanging out doesnt look good no matter what kind of tats..

Why get the ink if you're going to hide it? Aren't you supposed to be proud of it? What's the point of even getting the ink? Yeah you can go to an interview in long sleeves, but what happens if you get the job, and the job uniform is a polo tshirt, or you work with machinery where you can't wear long sleeves, or you're working outside on the heat? You going to wear long sleeves on 85 degree weather? I think not.