Taking off the warning plate things???

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
i just took off the warning labes on the blasteee, and now there are holes left in the plastics..... i was wondering how i could fill the holes? i was thinkining of mizing epoxy and touch up paint, and just filling the holes that way, and just matching the colors..... any ideas?

you can use paintable clear calk. You can look around on line and get color rivets to fill the holes.You can use thin sheet metal to make a blank plate.

I got custom plates to replace them on raptor... they're black and they say raptor 660 and stuff. look on ebay.

In an autoparts store or most hardware stores there are plastic things called 'push pins' There are designed to hold door panels on.
They simply snap in place and come in black. You could paint them first if you want.

Heres a pic of them installed in some fender holes on my ride.

P7040012.jpg

In an autoparts store or most hardware stores there are plastic things called 'push pins' There are designed to hold door panels on.
They simply snap in place and come in black. You could paint them first if you want.

Heres a pic of them installed in some fender holes on my ride.

P7040012.jpg

Hmmm thanks. I think I'll try the silicone first, since I have all of the stuff. It day don't work, I'll probs use those things