T.O.R.S.

What are the symptoms of a bad TORS? I have read 2 million posts to get rid of it but I was just curious what the symptoms are if one is going out? My son's Blaster started running bad on the last ride......I finally got around to working on it and it would run but never idle. I rebuilt the carb because it was already needing it anyways and she still has the same symptoms. I actually have a TORS removal kit here on hand and it's probably gonna go on tomorrow but I was curious if the TORS could be the issue. No idle and when I adjust the idle then it wants to rev to the moon and I sure ain't a fan of that.
Tonight we had it running a little and I checked for vacuum leaks or any issues with intake or reeds and she looks all good so I'm wondering if Mr. TORS needs to be introduced to Mr. Trash barrel where they can live happily ever after.
Thanks!!!!!!!

im not really understanding the tors thing
what will happen if i dont disconect it and do i have to by the block off kit
and how do i disconect it

Well i have my cut off an ur carb is electronic an the idle is with that big thing on top of the carb listen an listen right go to vitos performance an get the kit 1248 9699168 ask for bill cost bout 6 bucks

i was just wondering if it would be ok if i can leave the oil injection thing on and everything and mix the gas as well, is the tors unit also for the oil injection?

if i were you I would remove the oil injection and start premixing that way you dont have that plastic gear wear out on ya and blow up your motor as for the tors on top of your carb I just unplug it from the front of the quad on top of the cdi and toss it in the grbage

i was just wondering if it would be ok if i can leave the oil injection thing on and everything and mix the gas as well, is the tors unit also for the oil injection?

If you are asking about using oil injection AND premixing ya don't want to do both....Get rid of the injection and do a premix! Much cleaner and you can remove the tank for the injection system. Go to the DIY section and check it out there is information there on how to do it. If you wanted to leave the tank in place you could but honestly it cleans up the quad a lot to get rid of it and its a quick job!

The TORS isn't really associated with the oil injection. It's a throttle over ride system that can cause issues if it craps out and leaves you stranded. Also in the DIY section there is plenty of info on removal of the TORS. Just one less thing to go wrong....you may want to get the removal kit though so you have all the correct parts...cable, cap and idle screw. Some guys don't have any issues with the idle and some seem to. I haven't done my son's yet but I have the kit here and will prob get it done tomorrow.

The DIY section here is great, lots of info and ways to save some bucks and give your Blaster some cheap upgrades!

will the tors shut the bike down, like the one i am buyin will start but wont stay goin is that the tors system? and do i ned the block off kit