SX Race at Busco Beach June 2

C'mon, where are all the MX guys? Dont be skeerd, this race is going to be about representing 2 strokes.
Everyone is calling it Battle of the Strokes.

its the flatrack area next to the mx track. there is an entry fee but im not sure how much it is. sign up at 3, practice at 5 and race at 6. ill be there :)

It's not completely replacing the flat track. It's built into the middle of the flat track and even using part of the flat track area for this event.

Should be interesting to see.

What are the jumps like? I rode a lot of Mx tracks at durhamtown plantation in ga, and it was all I could do to accelerate quick enough to clear tripples on my old 3mil motor. How insane is this track? I'll be there, i may enter.

What are the jumps like? I rode a lot of Mx tracks at durhamtown plantation in ga, and it was all I could do to accelerate quick enough to clear tripples on my old 3mil motor. How insane is this track? I'll be there, i may enter.

Sx is sort of like a "tough truck" for ATV's. The jumps aren't big, they're just grueling. Whoops, hard hairpins turns, a few good size jumps. The trick to it is to maintain speed through that rough terrain.

No offense to anyone but I thought SX stood for supercross. That looks like a peewee track. The jumps are short and way too close to the turns to get any air. It will be hard to clear the tables out of the turns on a 2stroke. I am sure its fun but not what I would call SX...

No offense to anyone but I thought SX stood for supercross. That looks like a peewee track. The jumps are short and way too close to the turns to get any air. It will be hard to clear the tables out of the turns on a 2stroke. I am sure its fun but not what I would call SX...

That's what I had thought. It should still be fun but also not what I would consider "supercross"