Swingarms and Axles

03BlasterJohn

Apr 27, 2012
South Florida
Hey guys I'm new here. I've got an 03 Blaster and an 03 Warrior I:I I was looking to dress up with some goodies. I was looking at extended swingarms and DuraBlue Eliminator Axles but they are uber expensive.

I was reading a build by TripleB and someone on here custom fabricates swingarms. I was wondering if I can get pricing from this person?

Any information would be great!

Thanks guys!

Also, is anyone on here in the South Florida area?

The one from tater will work good. The O'Conner one is top line strongest you can buy and is a good price for what you get.

What kind of standard motor upgrades can be done without actually doing heavy motor work?

Right now both bikes have jet kit, exhaust, Alluminum wheels and ITP Holeshots Tires.

I was thinking about bigger sprokets :-/
Any other suggestions?

Hey BlasterDemon:

What did you have in mind? Which shocks can I grab that would be a straight swap without modification. I've been reading on here and people seem to like those YZF450 front shocks. Or Banshee front shocks?

By the way I'm not looking to be going super fast. I just want more power when trail riding. I will be riding with some fast quads (Outlaw 500, Warrior, Banshee's, 450R's, etc...), I just don't want to be the runt of the pack either.

Wooohoooo! I was mentioned in a post :)

Strokedtater244 extends stock swingarms for a good price. His customers are very satisfied with his work and they hold up strong.

By the way I'm not looking to be going super fast. I just want more power when trail riding. I will be riding with some fast quads (Outlaw 500, Warrior, Banshee's, 450R's, etc...), I just don't want to be the runt of the pack either.

I think you are anyway. You can run with the Warrior with the right line.

Hey BlasterDemon:

What did you have in mind? Which shocks can I grab that would be a straight swap without modification. I've been reading on here and people seem to like those YZF450 front shocks. Or Banshee front shocks?

The front Banshee shocks bolt on but the 400ex rear shock will need Ken O'Conner upper mounting bushing and the bottom mount drilled out to 15/32. Well worth it on the 400ex rear.

BlasterDemon:

Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna do that. The suspension feels a little lack luster.
I'm gonna pick up a set in the next couple weeks. I appreciate all the info guys!!!

No problem. You can save up and get some good used works shocks later. A lot of people say there's no differents with the Banshee shock but the ones I ran did ok with the spring preload set to its softest and front wheels flipped.