swing arm ??????????

0907101305.jpg

$115 shipped on ebay. the first time out to the track i cased several jumps and there was a ton of huge jumps on it, and i cased one jump and flipped the quad and bent a rim and effed up my back, and there is no signs of damage done to the swinger. btw that black spot in the pic is a piece of dirt, not a hole or anything

just when u guys buy from the swingarm shop make sure u tell them u want the HD swinger....or u will get the older weaker style....stay on them about it

do you know if it is cheaper to contact them direct or just order the hd off of ebay?

i would just email them and make sure they know that u want the HD one....ive seen some listings they have that claim HD, but use older stlye pics.....then ive also seen the HD listing with the newer style swinger....so just to make sure they know what ya want.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on that same track now bronco. i just grabbed a new carrier and now i need a round house carrier anyone know anything about them. guess they could make that hd too?

i ran one on my banshee from them and no probs and i have one from them on my blaster now they changed the design a bit ago and they are alot stronger now

I have a +4 that has not been installed on a bike since it was lengthened. Diamond Racing did it. You can not see the welds on the extention and it is freshly powdercoated. If interested, the cost is $195.00 with a good core. If interested let me know and I can send you some pics via EMAIL. I do not know how to upload them on here.

dont happen yo have an F7 you are trying to get rid of? :p i will be ordering one soon, love the site man