swing arm size

yamahablaster4

Dec 23, 2013
I have a blaster that I am running in the local drag races this year and am wondering what extended swing arm I should go with. it is a 240 veto's kit with a rdz drag pipe 40t sprocket in the rear 14 up front. the drag races let you run two different sets of tires the set I am worrying about is the paddle tires. my blaster is all ready a wheelie monster with me on it and am just wondering how big I should go was thinking of +6

well it has 340 main jet I am not Shure about the pilot I was looking in to getting it ported and polished by ken O'Conner his prices are pretty cheap the bike is a very strong runner in third gear if I sit on the rear of the seat it will stand straight in the air. as far as the wheelie bar I would do that but in this class you can only have one if you are in a open class

and it is a 300ft strip carb is still stock just been jetted no air box just uni air filter vforce 4 reeds and a moose racing 3/8 reed spacer running 93 gas with benol 32-1

ok thank you and I was reading other places that I should put a 400ex rear shock because the stock blaster shock will bottom out due to leverage but thanks for every ones feed back

If you are just drag racing build a rear strut and make it rigid in the rear. Put the power to the wheels.