swing arm extender?

ah ha!!! ok, so i bought mine used too. when i fist rode it, it felt fine...kinda. i checked the pressure and it was 55 lbs. these things stock are suppose to have around 200! i filled mine to 175. (i chose that because i weigh 172. dont know if thats the right thing to do but, hey...gotta start somewhere.) and noticed a Huge difference in adaptability! might not be a bad idea to check yours and see where you're at. could make a big difference.

on the side of the res is a shrader valve, like a tire. you can either find a tire gauge that goes to 200 or, do what i did; pulled the shock and went to my local HONDA shop! lmfao! the shop is gonna be where you bring it anyway to get it filled with nitrogen. cost me a total of 15 minutes to take it of and 12 bucks to have them fill it! worth EVERY penny!!!

ps, don't use regular compressed air. it changes TOO much with temperature and other variables. Nitrogen Doesn't!

_B3Re_hg_2k___KGrHqMOKjEEyTbsZ_SNBMlm_tU2Jg___1.JPG

so just unscrew that liuttl;e nut in the rezzie? and my guage only goes up to 150 psi, so if it reads past that, ill know its good :D

_B3Re_hg_2k___KGrHqMOKjEEyTbsZ_SNBMlm_tU2Jg___1.JPG

so just unscrew that liuttl;e nut in the rezzie? and my guage only goes up to 150 psi, so if it reads past that, ill know its good :D

yes, in theory. how much do you weigh? i really dont know if thats the correct way to judge how much pressure is correct and what is best, im only telling you what I did and it works, imo, awesome! what did you come up with for pressure???

k i need it filled. lol 60psi well first it read 70, then 60, then 20, then 14. so either way, it need to be filled now. lol ill do it this weekend or tomorrow. im goona be working on it tomorrow all day anyway.

I was just thinking, to maybe get it filled a Lil cheaper than a bike shop, call a few auto tire dealers and see if the can fill nitrogen? Most new cars have nitrogen in the tires now, hence the green valve stem cap. Might save ya a couple of bucks.