swing arm extender?

your race, dont take any chances, get an extended swinger if you think its an upgrade you need.

but for an average trail rider, i think it looks ok. not my thing though. i choose to save my money up and go the proper/expensive route.

Not designed for racing.I purchased one when they first came out and its still mounted.I cant mount my rear brake now that I got around to getting that on lol.Its aluminum but aircraft grade and its strong it wont break.But if you take a hammer or hit a rock directly it will break.It works pretty good for trail and basic sport riding but I would not race with it.

i raced with one of those on my 300ex for 2 years and didnt have any problems but i always thought about it breaking and could never stop worrying about it. it didnt ever break though so i think you would be ok with it as long as the thought of it breaking wont bother you

no!!!! my friend had one of those on his mx blaster and it bent the first race and the second race it snapped clean and he broke alot of $ worth of parts including himself...dont get it get a swinger

I am interested why it broke and where it broke, and what it was made of.

I am toying with the idea of making one of steel, and would love to know the downfalls before I start the project.

I am toying with the idea of making one of steel, and would love to know the downfalls before I start the project.

One came on a bike we bought ... we ran it for years sport riding on trails & dunes ... The skid plate mounts break easily but the unit itself seemed pretty solid ... On a hard side load impact I can see it breaking before the arm breaks ... If all the bolts where not tight it would also lose it's integrity ... I would not consider one for serious competition ... Duplicated in steel it should be stronger than the arm itself

If you don't break it, you can sell it used on ebay for nearly what you paid for it

this is what happened, first race the whole extender started bending upward and the bolt were bending, 2nd race thought it would be fine and the upper bolt broke clean and the were it mounts completely snapped on impact, it bent the axle and the chain came off and screwed up the case.

man, if youre serious about extending your swinger, talk to Matt!!! (strokedtater) i know hed do you right on pricing and his work is No Joke!!! ive seen the air youre getting, i hit the same heights and i got No Problems!!

oh sh*t, run forrest...RUN!!!! lmao!!!!
i tell ya, first time i hit a jump, it landed HARD! i hadnt dialed everything in yet. i thought for Sure id see a crack or 2. Nada! Matt got skilz when it comes to fab work and welding. ive since got my suspension where it Now lands like fluffy marshmallows!!! like us OLDER guys like it lol! that, and my cornering its a LOT easier with it longer and wider. i whoop my bud Nates Azz on his suzuki ltz400!!!