swing arm +2 kit

i dont know but probabally.... i will do some research and tell you my conclusion but you should probabally try to stay away from the jumps because you dont want to loose your swing arm... i would wait and see if it holds up doing basic stuff...

I used one before. They work good for trail riding but they will crack and break if you jump with it on.

What all would be involved with going with an extended swinger? Say a +2 or +3? I would assume you would need a longer chain, but would you need to extend the brake lines and whatnot, or is there enough slack there to use it as is? If there is a how to or write up somewhere, could someone point me in that direction? I would rather just spend the money and buy one because I have no welding skills to make my own.

If you go with just a +2 there should be enough slack in the brake cable that it'll work. Not sure about the +3 wether there'd be enough slack

^^Thanks. You think it would be worth it to go with a +2? Also, before I forget, how about the rear shock? Would the stock one fit? I'm looking to go with a 400ex shock in the future, would it still work?

i've never seen anything like it lol. someone buy one and post about it. might get one for wifeys blaster anyway. doubt she'd bust it lol

these swingy extenders have been around along time, so they must be ok, but i have heard too that they will crack if jumped on hard

I bought one of the $200 +3 models off ebay. Not as trick as the round carrier ones that sell for 600+, but very servicable and easy to install. I definitely needed a +3 hydraulic brake line and I just removed the ebrake cable. MAKE SURE YOU UNPLUG THE EBRAKE SWITCH or it will f u up. You'll need a longer chain for sure.

I don't know if there is a DIY write up, but it was fairly straight forward. Just part swapping.

Sure, but how long it is has everything to do with what you want for. Straight line accel, the longer the better. If you still want to corner and are just trying to limit wheelies, something shorter is in order. I was advised to buy no longer than a +4 for MX. The +3 seems to work great. A good balance between nimble and stable.

If you are tearing up the dunes, I hear +6 is cool. Drag racing, +12? The only prob with the $200 ones, IMO, is weight. They are made out of steel, whereas some of the more trick ones are aluminum. (although at +3 it didn't seem heavier than stock)