Suspension questions

Ok so since I've got the front done other than brake bleeding and I'm fighting to get the rear shock in I'm looking at how beat up these plastics are and looking for new. But I can't decide. I have an orange frame, lime green a a arms front grab bar and nerf bars. I'm Guna do black rear fenders but should u go hot pink or neon orange for front fenders and hood? I won't need a tank cover since I'm going to get an over size tank. I like to stand out so idk what would be better and more nuts. Hahaha

Ok so I thought I had the front end aligned but I was totally wrong. Not even close to riding straight. So my question now is. Does anyone know of any race shops or dealers or individual people who can do this? Near joliet illinois. I am willing to pay and travel a few hrs if I have to. Help me pleaseeeee

The only thing adjustable is the tie rods and they will either turn the wheel in or out. The easiest way is to get the bars square to the frame and do one wheel at a time untill that wheel is pointing strait, leave it loose then do the next wheel without touching the bars. Also make sure the rear axle is square and not angled. That, uneven tire pressure, a brake binding up, bad bearing/s, or something bent can all make the quad pull one way or the other.

Omg a arms are fully adjustable. I got the toe set. It's the caster and the camber that I cannot get. I adjust one doesn't work so I put it back and try the other and it's still not right. It's just not working. I don't have an angle finder either so that's part of the problem. Like I said I kinda just wanna find someone to do it so it's done and I can go ride.

Forgot had aftermarket. Stock is only toe in toe out. Im sure you can find.a shop if you look online.

Omg a arms are fully adjustable. I got the toe set. It's the caster and the camber that I cannot get. I adjust one doesn't work so I put it back and try the other and it's still not right. It's just not working. I don't have an angle finder either so that's part of the problem. Like I said I kinda just wanna find someone to do it so it's done and I can go ride.
Get an angle finder and straight edge. Harbor freight/Home Depot carry them. And a good 12-14" straight edge. The measurements I gave you are close. If you need anything feel free to pm me, I'm more then happy to help. It took me many tries to get it right.

So i bought an ims 4 gallon tank and i haven't tried it yet but does anyone know if it will fit with a stock length steering stem? It looks like it's Guna be close.

I think 79 bronco ran his with the stock stem before he built an extended stem.
I had one I never mounted cause it was blue and I never figured out how to make it black without fuel eating paint, so I sold it

Okie dokie. Just didn't wanna try and do it to find out it doesn't fit. I just can't afford a new stem right now. Had to buy too much stuff that I didn't expect. I am so sick of this project lol I just wanna rideeeee

You can use the factory stem and use some risers. I used some ROX risers because they (the ones that I have) allow you to run the factory stem and use 1-1/8" bars. I went with Pro Tapers and absolutely love them. It's unreal how much better everything feels.

Well I went to put the petcock in and the hoes are too small so this piece of sh*t is going back. And I am going to try and order a clark tank and see if I have better luck. Plus side it's going to the shop next saturday finally to get the alignment straight. So next weekend I finally rideeeeeee!

Who Is ready to ride?! This girl is! Bike comes back tomorrow and then it'sride time. Got new gear and some hot pink fox Iinstinct boots to complete everything! Check out my updates on instagram! I will post a picture once it'sback from the shop too. I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has helped me out in this build. I couldn'thave done Iit without you guys!

Reactions: C-H55Blasty