Suspension questions

Oh and i tried the pic resize app. Still no luck. Lame. Did ya check out the pics of my knee surgery? Lol

I did see that, what did they repair ?

If it was ur butt and ur a dude that'd been one if the most insane things ever. But I'd be all about that.

that was the only pic on my phone when I found insta and created that account, forgot it was even on there, but I did take that pic though :)

They didn't exactly repair anything. The cut a mass of the inner part of my femur. Looked like I had a lollipop as big as a baseball on the side of my leg. So the cut it out and tested it to make sure I didn't have cancer. But it was so big they had to cut my muscle in half. So that's why recovery has been so long. Which makes me only able to work on my quad for short periods of time. :(

Ok got the a arms in. But question. American star +3 up 1 the inner upper a arm is adjustable. Where does that need to be set at during installation. And will it need to be adjusted further? Like do u tighten them all the way and call it good or how does that work? Their alignment paperwork is confusing as allhell. Help please.

No problem. Once I get home I'll do it. Just remember the frames and such may not be exact, but the measurements should be close.
Oh that's awesome. Thank you so much!.a general area would be so helpful. I can tear it from there. But honestly this will give me a better idea where to go with it. Thank you thank you thank you! :D

image.jpg

Top a-arm:
Upper front heim - screwed all the way in

Upper rear heim - 3/8"-1/2" out
That's from inside of nut and start or roundness on heim joint

Spindle ball joints:
Upper ball joint - 5/8"

Lower ball joint - screwed all the way in

Now the measurement on the spindle ball joint can vary, depending on how much castor you want. I believe mine is at 4-5 degrees positive, meaning the bottom of the tire is out farther than the top. I may be wrong on the +/- , I don't have the paper in front of me.

This should get you in the ballpark.

I have had a really sh*t week so I didn'tget anything done. My knee has been really f*cked up this week..but II'mIin the garage now trying to do this. I still don'thave my new shocks from elka. It's been over a month. But I'mgoing to get this set for now so when they get here I hopefully have less work to do then. Sorry for my super delayed response