suspension part out!!!! SMS +5+1 a-arms

fmxr47

Mar 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
so i have a rolling chassis im parting out other than the frame because u cant use it for a blaster motor since i hacked it up for a street bike engine so heres the list!

parts:

Steering stem (could be slightly bent, i will know when i remove it, i know the bars are junk) $30

Plastics(cut and painted orange)$20

SMS +5+1 A-arms barely used, almost new!!!!!! $500 obo $700 new......

Banshee frontbrakes/ Spindles, one has a slightly bent tab on the hub, but straightens when bolted to a wheel $100

+3 swing arm that i had welded up and reinforced in the weak spots. make offer

+2 durablue eliminator 2+2 axle that if for a banshee so may be wider for a blasty $150

drz400 rear shock $40

yfz 450 front shocks, for the right price will include with the a-arm sale. sale pending

stock wheels with tires mounted(fronts stock tires) rears are knobbys and need the beads cleaned up. dont even know what to ask, make offer

i am a certified yamaha technician and if you need any help with anything ever just let me know :) please pm all offers and no low balling please, im pretty negotiable since i am in need of money

thank you all for looking

Last edited:
oh and a front bumper that i would let go for just a few bucks over shipping lol, i made it so its not worth much at all but i did hit a tree with it and its still straight, its in my pic

062008_105600.jpg

062008_105700.jpg

062008_105701.jpg

0417081557.jpg

0419082015.jpg

0413081422.jpg

0413081422.jpg

0405081454.jpg

lol thanks, yeah they are SMS right here in wooster ohio, i know the guy brock personally who welded up my set, and i know the owner sean at SMS good quality stuff!!!!

yeah, im working two jobs and dont have the time or money to finish this project, and im a dirtbike guy at heart, so im trying to get some money to fix the trans in my car, which is my daily driver, between my pitbike and my yz400f i got enough to have fun on

Yeah I understand life happens. I hear you about dirt bikes, I feel the same... I grew up on them and find them alot more exciting to ride hard on, and so much smoother.

Shame you weren't able to finish the ninja blaster though, that had alot of potential.

Good luck with the part out!

im keeping the motor and all that stuff though, because old wasted 250 ninjas come up cheap all the time and it will pretty much bolt right in, so for a rolling chassis ninja i could have myself a commuter bike with the 500 motor