Stuck In Gear....

Usually these type of transmissions won't shift much if at all when standing still or not running. Try rolling the tires or sprocket while shifting it. Did you pre-soak the fiber plates?
Is this with engine running?

if it won't go in and the motor isn't running, just let the clutch out and push the bike forward or backwards a tad and try again. If it's running and you can't get neutral, put it in either 1 or 2 and engage the clutch just a tad, then try again.

Usually these type of transmissions won't shift much if at all when standing still or not running. Try rolling the tires or sprocket while shifting it. Did you pre-soak the fiber plates?
Is this with engine running?

Great point I couldnt find neutral at all until I put the clutch cover on and gave her some oil I:I

the tires will spin in neutral with no oil ....so your like wtf ...but actually its there theres not enough stress there to tel specially up on jack stands

the whole bike is up on a bench, i got it to spin. Im going to get allen head botls tomorrow, cause i think phillips strip way to easy and im not taking the chance. But I got a new kick start gear also, how does it set it, like the tab on it?

here you go. best picture I have of that setup.
003-1.jpg