stolen unit sales off.

well, lol im 16 and im more of a hands on person...im no english mager by far i can bulid most anything and design like a mo fo but english is not a good subject w/ me..........im very good in the busines and law section also i just can spell and ready that good..........but i feel the mans pain when he says he got his sh*t taken.....mines been gone for almost a year and i finally get it back in a few weeks if things go as planned

DUDE, that sucks, my uncle had his quad stolen. guess what teh cop did, sat downa dn wrote stuff in his lil note pad. We went to hunt. It was bout 8 at night
we fond itabout lke 45 seconds driving time away. It was behing thier house and they didnt think to cover up the marks. They broke the ignition to ride it. Court never gave em a new ignition. Shoulda kicked the living S*** out of them, then got money, then more beating, then money, then go for the revenge. Anyone who steals someone elses blood weat and tears deveres a good beating

dude you have no idea,you think getting your bike stolen is bad? try having your parents get in a divorce and the c*nt takes it and you d*mn near help load it!!!!when on top of that she didnt pay one cent, it was my swet and blood to pay for it and work on it, she only road it once and killed it in ten feet got off an said f this........but hehe if she road it now it will need a new tranny cuz the gascet is bad bad and shell blow it up :) i know that would suck! but the she told her aternie shes giveing it back in two weeks!!! hopefully it just need that gascet still???

i don't mean to be an ahole, and please don't think that im trying to come off as a pain in the ass.. i hate starting sh*t, but im going to speak anyway...

he posted this thread to let people know that sales were off for the 4wheeler.. not to be "aww.. poor me.. "
we didn't ask for you to outdo his experience... but you came and you wanted everyone to pity you because your parents got divorced, which is sad, and hard on people yes, and im very sad to hear that it happened, but you didn't necessarily need to be an elitist and take over.. im sorry if you think im being a pain in the ass... but i had to let you know, because that is one thing that particularly bothers me (people that desire others to pity them)

i don't mean to be an ahole, and please don't think that im trying to come off as a pain in the ass.. i hate starting sh*t, but im going to speak anyway...

he posted this thread to let people know that sales were off for the 4wheeler.. not to be "aww.. poor me.. "
we didn't ask for you to outdo his experience... but you came and you wanted everyone to pity you because your parents got divorced, which is sad, and hard on people yes, and im very sad to hear that it happened, but you didn't necessarily need to be an elitist and take over.. im sorry if you think im being a pain in the ass... but i had to let you know, because that is one thing that particularly bothers me (people that desire others to pity them)

well also not to steal this thread and not be a prick also........it wasnt a poor me thing i was trying to relate my story to his cuz i know how it feels i just gave some back ground on how mine got stolen....the last thing i wanted to to was make a pitty me story.......

we didn't ask for you to outdo his experience... but you came and you wanted everyone to pity you because your parents got divorced, which is sad, and hard on people yes, and im very sad to hear that it happened, but you didn't necessarily need to be an elitist and take over.. im sorry if you think im being a pain in the ass... but i had to let you know, because that is one thing that particularly bothers me (people that desire others to pity them

Well put Stryder917.

It really does suck badly that he got his quad stolen, and posting it up here was a great idea on his part as well. Many of us are always on the prowl for quad parts, and we could act as additional eyes out for his stuff.

I live a few hours from him, and in fact we had a deal that got cancelled due to the theft, and maybe if these same parts were to come up for sale then we could help recover his loss some.

I have no respect for thieves, and quite often they do something stupid and get caught, so lets just hope that is the case here...

were there any special parts, pipe, bars, carb, shocks, etc... that we could be on the lookout for sale from your state, my legs broke, so i got nuthin better to do than cruise for parts

damn that sux i rember the first night i got mine at 2 in the morning i heard some one kicking my blaster it was the meth heads next door i ran out there with a 2x4 busted them in the back whlie trying to start it dumbass ran off before i could really get himgood the cops came and did nothing even tho i know who did it the said becuuse they did nt get any where with it but the dumb asses for got to tyurn it to the on possisio i dont think he even knew how to drive a clutch f*cking meth heads but i bolted all the doors shut and slept on the floor of the garage lol

were there any special parts, pipe, bars, carb, shocks, etc... that we could be on the lookout for sale from your state, my legs broke, so i got nuthin better to do than cruise for parts

dude this is a year old thread, i doubt the thief is still trying to sell something nor the dude who started the thread is still active,lol not trying to be a dick its just funny:D

hahaha people still post about their quad-getting-stolen stories even after darealblaster just commented on how old this topic is! hahaha, i wonder what the oldest active topic on the forum is?