stolen unit sales off.

holy sh*t thats garbage. keep checking local clasifieds and ebay for it and find him. if he doesnt sell it then you may be out of luck. howed it get stolen?

That happened to me! It blows because there's nothing that the local PD will do for you.

it was stolen from my garage, and yea it ran, like a bat outta hell. only thing is, i had to know who did it, or orcastrated it, cuz we got combination security on the garage, but the pigs wont even take fingerprints. all my friends know how to get in but i figured noone would. dont worry boys the hunt for the bastard is on.
people talk and im gonaa sit back and listen till i hear something, it was local, and i will figure it out, my town has ears all over when it comes to me.

get on that sh*t. and when u find out who it was, make up some bullshit to the cops he damaged something expensive on it and get a new one just cuz whoever steals sh*t should get a kick in the nuts x2. my friends dirtbike got stolen, he found the kid, instead of going to the cops, he made the kid pay him a bunch of money then he proceeded to kick his ass. dick move, but whoever steals sh*t, deserves it.

i feel your pain....when i got home from a buddie's house to find my blaster gone i threw a toolbox and a few wrenches outside but luckily the bastard's wallet fell out when he crawled in through my garage window. i got it back when the pigs hauled his ass off. even after we pressed charges on his ass word got around my town (small town) some of my buddies trashed his house, and kept on doing it until the guy moved away.

anyway hunt that bastard down gut him out and drag his ass with a truck

i feel your pain....when i got home from a buddie's house to find my blaster gone i threw a toolbox and a few wrenches outside but luckily the bastard's wallet fell out when he crawled in through my garage window. i got it back when the pigs hauled his ass off. even after we pressed charges on his ass word got around my town (small town) some of my buddies trashed his house, and kept on doing it until the guy moved away.

anyway hunt that bastard down gut him out and drag his ass with a truck

dirty's got a good idea

keep your eyes on craigslist and ebay for any parts that look like yours. in most cases that ATV will end up in a garage or storage unit and get completely torn down and sold for parts while the frame gets dumped in a river or lake. only a dumbass would be out riding it. most theives are in it for the $$$. i see it alot in the sportbike world and it definately sucks. good luck finding it in one peice.

dude that sh*t happened to me when i had this 110cc dirt bike only for 600 bucks some kid stole it and 2 kids i know saw him riding it cause they knew it was mine but there moms didnt want them to get involed cause i was gunna bring his ass to court so instead i found out were he lived and f*cked his house up and then i seen my dirt bike on the side of a building but it was all messed up didnt work so we say him one day and beat the sh*t out of him and got 600 dollars from him.

good luck trying to find your blaster make sure kick his ass if you find him

too bad you don't live near me.. i'd fingerprint everything for you.. but im a little too far to make a spec. trip out to Mi to do that without getting like $$$ for the gas, cuz my chevelle and twin turbo mas. spyder get very very sh*t gas mileage...

but, go to all your friends that knew how to get in and knock on the door, and ask to look around their houses, nothing better than catching someone in the act.. its funny!, then you take an axe to 'em!

dude you have no idea,you think getting your bike stolen is bad? try having your parents get in a divorce and the c*nt takes it and you d*mn near help load it!!!!when on top of that she didnt pay one cent, it was my swet and blood to pay for it and work on it, she only road it once and killed it in ten feet got off an said f this........but hehe if she road it now it will need a new tranny cuz the gascet is bad bad and shell blow it up :) i know that would suck! but the she told her aternie shes giveing it back in two weeks!!! hopefully it just need that gascet still???

lol, how old are you tecate? i love it when kids try to talk all "grown up" and cant spell worth a damn. its ok, sound it out and maybe you will be close.

it totally amuses me!!!