stock rear disc brake help?

dirtrider604

Nov 14, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
my brakes werent working, so i took the whole caliper off, disassembled and cleaned it thoroughly and put brand new moose pads in. the problem is with the main pad thats supposed to move and the device that moves it. it wont push the pad when it turns. and even if it did, the pad will not move back to its original position. im pretty sure i need a whole new caliper. i tried posting in the wanted section but it wouldnt let me. if anyone is selling a caliper with all the goodies inside im interested in buyin it

Stock rear cable calibers are crap!Same your self a long line of headaches trying to get and keep them working right. Get yourself an awk08 GSXR rear brake setup. You will love it! Check out the link in my sig for the awk08 GSXR rear brake review thread.

Stock rear cable calibers are crap!Same your self a long line of headaches trying to get and keep them working right. Get yourself an awk08 GSXR rear brake setup. You will love it! Check out the link in my sig for the awk08 GSXR rear brake review thread.

X2, I've got 3 blasters and 3 of AWK's brakes . Do yourself a favor and just get the gsxr setup from him. You'll do it sooner or later so might as well save yourself lots of aggrivation