sprocket gard?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
iv seen alot of ppl switch out the swingarm gard for a skid plate but i wanted to no if u could put one of them sprocket gards on there cuz i think would b better but is there was a reasoni haven't seen any blasters with the sprocket gards?

Yeah exactly that's what I'm talking about but I'm pretty sure that both of those pictures wearing blaster in there I'm wondering if it's like based off of what kind of sprocket you have or it's a universal size or if it's four bolts or 5 bolts and I really don't even know where I would go to try and get that made
I'm pretty sure I can make one out of a poly one but I don't know how good it would look and I guess I was just wondering if anybody had like bought one for like a TRX 450 and it worked on their Blaster because I've never seen a blaster with the sprocket guards only newer bigger quads

6 holes to hold the sprocket on to the hub. The photo in there I posted is of a 2003 sprocket setup running a OEM 40 tooth sprocket. I designed the sprocket guard up to fit a stock blacker sprocket mount. Best option would be cnc cut or laser cut.