Sponsers?

LiftErUpTV

Aug 4, 2012
NWA
How I go around to getting sponsered in my area? I know there are people like oKonnor Racing on These forums, but, I don't think there are any in this area... So, how would I go to get sponsered so I can start actually racing...

I think you have to actually start winning some races before anyone is gonna offer you some sponsorships?
Google "sponsor house"
But they want your resume....which means race results

Last edited:
So far I only know of 1 type of race thing that goes on in the northwest arkansas area, and that is just fourwheeler rodeo's, not races...

for me to get sponsorships i had to build a race resume which pretty much shows off your best finishes and stuff like that also a little about why you need the sponsors your asking. so yes you have to fund racing yourself atleast for a couple years and stand out from everyone else then you can build your resume listing all your finishes and get sponsors. atleast thats how it is in the northeast.

Best place to start would be your local dealership. Most will give you whats called a racers discount which is around 25% off anything you order through them. Its not much but every little bit helps

Best place to start would be your local dealership. Most will give you whats called a racers discount which is around 25% off anything you order through them. Its not much but every little bit helps

i dont know about all dealers but i tried that at mine and they wanted to see some sort of race resume then they gave me a 30% discount. im sure different dealers will vary though.