Specialized's 89 Blaster Build

Well the 240 install went very well, took about 2 hrs, but didnt start it yet as im in need of a reed spacer! my clutch arm hits the big ass carb.
Also need to fab something up with the intake.
Tested the compression 3 kicks (as i didnt want to pour more oil in there) 170 psi
The PWK was a biotch to put into the stock boot i had to use some grease and precision trimming.
One more thing.
if your attempting a top end rebuild keep in mind that you need an adapter to torque the bolts to the right specs!! i found this out the hard way, son of a biotch
anyways the stock cylinder was in really good shape.
but heres some pics
DSC02027.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02036.jpg

WOOOO!
Can someone please tell me what all these tubes are coming off this pwk im thinking it was off a banshee in conjunction with 2 carbs?

I will be by in a hour to race. No just kidding nice job, i can not believe how big that other piston is, i would buy me a big bore kit but i just had a little one.

I live in Maine just below you an every time i have been in Canada it was a blast 19 was a blast an so on.

hey try to turn your carb a little away from the clutch arm. that is what i did with my 34mm and it fit just fine with no spacer.
Really?
im gonna give this a try, thanks for the tip , i may not need to buy a spacer now or i can atleast run it.
I live in Maine just below you an every time i have been in Canada it was a blast 19 was a blast an so on.
thats funny everyone from sask goes to manitoba or alberta because the drinking age is 18
is it 21 everywhere in the states?

Yeah its 21 here ,I think i went on tail an brenswick an i dont remember, an had a good time. i dont think i spelled them states right,but i had a blast up there.

hahah. well im fabbin up the intake today, and im happy that i have a airstryker!!! Thanks to whoever i bought it from on the forum gave me a super deal!

WOOO HOOO got her running and everything done today.
custom ported manifold haha.
also made a custom reed spacer, use my stock reed cage and chopped it up.
Kennedy got me surprisingly close on the jetting.
its a little rich but thats fine for the break in.
did a compression check to
and of course pics
DSC02037.jpg

by the way anyone looking to run a big ass carb, a 2" fernco or rubber joint slides over it perfectly
DSC02038.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

Took the dremel out on the inside of this, the carb slips in there perfect now and its the same size if not bigger then the 35mm
DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

here you can see my custom reed spacer i made lol, cut the whole pedal part off the reed cage then used rtv sealant so it dont leak.
DSC02045.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

and the compression check
DSC02048.jpg

ahh yes now the whole break in period fun, nothing worse than wanting to get on it and ride it like u stole it, and u cant because its not broke in yet lol

i know hahah i blurped the throttle once and then it just bogged and died i was liek uhoh and it wouldnt start so i started thinking fried her.
i push it home and still couldnt get it going so i started f*ckin around with the killswitch wires and the sparkplug wire and she fired right up so im not to sure whats going on.
i screwed the screw in on the throttle housing so i cant rev the sh*t outta it.

took it out for a 4 hr ride yesterday, everything ran good until i hit some trails and she was bogging a bit, sure enough up and quits on me down in the middle of nowhere.
luckily i had a spark plug wrench and a spark plug because i couldn't get it to start. popped a new plug in started first kick.

also ran into a raptor on the trails, he was like" hey you got the same fenders as me" haha he didnt know wtf kinda bike this is., he seems to think i swapped a dirtbike motor in it