Spark plug opinions?

I switched to the iridium a while ago, and my blaster starts on the first kick, every time. I also used to foul plugs once in a while, and now I do not foul any plugs. I'd recommend Iridium plugs to everyone here. They're definitely worth the 8 bucks.

What is the model number on the Iridiums? I run them in all my cars, and my turbocharged MR2 used to chew through copper plugs like mad, put some Iridiums in and its been a champ for the past 30k+ miles.

So exactly what iridium plugs are you guys running? Please post the number.

I am going to try platinum plugs.I have a few here to try out.Other than that I always run
b8es.I know the eix irridiums have a history of misfiring at high rpm's.

ive been wanting to run iridium plug in my kx but i dont want to foul out a $9 plug learning, im waiting until i get the feel of the bike and stuff better

i use a b9eg ngk it is a racing plug and was recommended by the shop which tuned my bike before the last race. It is supposed to be a cooler plug and it cools down fast because it use copper and not iron something(can't remember) and help with detonation.

i use a b9eg ngk it is a racing plug and was recommended by the shop which tuned my bike before the last race. It is supposed to be a cooler plug and it cools down fast because it use copper and not iron something(can't remember) and help with detonation.

these are good plugs, i used to use them and never had one foul out. the porcelin is supposed to be stronger too