Something weird happened today....

Dec 31, 2015
I was riding in a mud pit next to a corn field. It was about a 1/2 mile down the road from my house. I pulled out next to the road. I look to my left and see a truck sitting behind some trees next to us. It slowly pulls out on the road. I wait for a few minutes for it to pass and I motion him to go on. Finally me and my bro pull out on to the road. He is slowly following us down the road. I tell my bro to pull in to my neighbors driveway and we take the back way to my house. We pull in and start going down my neighbors long driveway. Then he stops on the road and looks at us going down the driveway. He looks like he is about to turn in and follow us, but he stops for a couple minutes. Me and my bro hide in my neighbors woods until he leaves, after 5 minutes he finally leaves. Me and my brother haul A$$ home and watch him slowly go back down our road. That is it. I think he is a creeper. What would you guys do?

Reactions: speedyslyder
I would say he is working out where you live to steal your bikes.

Last edited:
Hopefully you write down the description of the individual and truck.
Then if something/anything happens you'll have a lead
Do you know who's property you were on ? Could he have been the owner ??

I would say he is working out where you live to steal your bikes.

I hope they don't steal my quads. The bad thing is we go on vacation for a week tomorrow.:( :mad:

Hopefully you write down the description of the individual and truck.
Then if something/anything happens you'll have a lead
Do you know who's property you were on ? Could he have been the owner ??

I don't know the owner. My dad does. We didn't damage any crops. Idk. :(

Farmer John would make a killing from damaged crops !!
Consider having a buddy keep them while you're gone.
I'd still write down the description while still fresh in your mind. Never know, might be a body where he was parking :eek:

Reactions: Blaster2001king
Maybe he just thought you were a couple really cute guys and he was really into cute guys?

Or he could have thought you were trespassing on his property and wanted to see who you were or where you were from?

Or maybe he was offended by something you did, like noise or dust, and was looking for an opportunity to tell you about it?

Or maybe he is a serial killer from the city, casing for victims? Did he have a shotgun or a rifle?

Or maybe, he is a Nigerian Prince and had $6 million dollers and was looking for someone to give it to?

Or maybe, , , Heck I like this game!

Steve