Some questions about Replacing Axle bearings and Chain/sprocket

O ring chain needs wax lube sprayed on top of chain as you roll quad forward and you lube not as much and when you relube you scrub off old lube

Non o ring chain gets a wet non wax chain lube before every ride and chain gets soaked top/bottom/ and inside

O ring is said to last longer but they all stretch and wear and you should replace them more often than youd think anyway and because of that i buy cheap non o ring

BMX bikes run non o ring and you wet lube them, street bikes run o ring wax lubed for lower maintenance. The o ring is to better seal the links from debris. How many mud puddles have you road your BMX bike threw? Ever have any remot chain failure? F*** no, however id def run a case saver because its like a timing belt... You never know when/if its gonna go and if it does your toast. KOR's case savers are very affordable and easy to install well worth the added safety

The case saver is a great buy.

Bear in mind that if you run any new chain on old sprockets the wear/stretch factor increases significantly.

The chance of breakage and mechanical and personal impairment from using a mismatched chain and sprockets is not worth the money you waste.

The breaking of chains have been known to not only damage cases, but have broken legs as well.

You have to grind or cut the race completely through to release the tension. might even have to grind/cut in 2 halves. The race is hardened steel, won't be easy or quick deal.

Have you tried heating the piss out of it? I'm talking burn the paint off hot, maybe even doing it several times to break the rust bond. Might even need ox/acetaline.

The case saver is a great buy.

Bear in mind that if you run any new chain on old sprockets the wear/stretch factor increases significantly.

The chance of breakage and mechanical and personal impairment from using a mismatched chain and sprockets is not worth the money you waste.

The breaking of chains have been known to not only damage cases, but have broken legs as well.

yeah i would replace the chains and sprockets at the same time. I dont want any chains breaking on me

You have to grind or cut the race completely through to release the tension. might even have to grind/cut in 2 halves. The race is hardened steel, won't be easy or quick deal.

Have you tried heating the piss out of it? I'm talking burn the paint off hot, maybe even doing it several times to break the rust bond. Might even need ox/acetaline.

yeah im going to give it another go in a day or two, got no time right now
ill heat it up till it turns red haha

so i got everything put together on my axle and carrier buttt i forgot to put my current chain on my carrier before i put my axle in...soo i need to find the master link

problem is i cant seem to find it

ok got everything fixed up. Everything is running bearings all good. But what i thought was my exhaust making a ting noise is not. Its something in my front end and i cant find it for sh*t.

If i shake the frame i hear a slight tinging but when i drive it gets really bad. Any ideas on what could be tinging in the front? i know it could probably be one of a million bolts right?

Check the wheel bearings, a-arm bushings, ball joints on the a-arms, and the tietod ends. Does it feel sloppy??

Hopefully its a loose bolt, but its better to be safe.