Sold the blasty, selling the rest of my parts

desgre90

Jun 26, 2009
Prices are without shipping. If you have a question on pricing, please bring it to my attention in pm. I sold my blasty on Friday so I need to move everything in the basement. The more you buy, the better deal I can give.

1. Complete stock top end in great shape. Will include the cylinder jug, cylinder head, misc nuts, brand new oem base gasket, brand new oem copper head gasket. Cylinder is in great shape. I got a hold of ported cylinder so I pulled this jug off of a running motor and may just need a hone. $125
%
100_1556.jpg

100_1557.jpg

2. kicker, Kicker gear, clutch basket springs and bolts, Clutch side crank seal retainer and screw, Clutch side crank gears (2 sizes, for balancer and clutch basket), nut, keyway, and the spacer) Balancer and gear - Best offer

3. pro design intake manifold for 26-28mm carbs (stock size). Also have a reed spacer to go with it. $40

100_1322prodesign.jpg

4. Transmission $50

5. Clutch side bare engine crank case $40 (see pic after #10)

6. Rear 4/100 Hubs $15

7. Clutch side engine cover with oil injection block off kit installed. $25 (see pic after #10)

8. Stock crank in very useable condition B/O

9. Pre-filter air box lid $45 (see pic after #10)

10. K&N Air filter $30

100_1553.jpg

11. Chrome headlight bezel for older style light, headlight socket, oil injection light socket and wiring $15

12. Complete stock headlight with oil light block off. $30

13. 2 genuine yamaha base gaskets, genuine yamaha cir clip 5 pack (for pistons), 1 genuine yamaha wrist pin bearing, 1 yamaha genuine reed gasket, vitos high compression base gasket (metal core / half as thick as stock) SOLD

14. Brake rotor with center hub

15. keihin 35mm Air striker carb with cable, 2 uni foam filters & 1 outerwears prefilter, UPP intake boot for carb, K&N air filter intake setup with prefilter. Plus a stock intake boot if you want to chop it up to run the carb into to stock airbox with the vito’s 35mm adapter kit. Plenty of options with this carb. $250

100_1554.jpg

16. Brand new in package 14tooth sprocket $11

MISC – best offer
Wiring Harness
Ignition Coil
Stator side cover
Rubber boot to airbox mount
Misc engine bolts
Rear brake pedal
Engine sprocket retainer plates
Blue plastic gas tank cover
Steering stem with bracket
White rear shock
2 TORS controllers
5 wire CDI
3.25mm cylinder spacer plate
Thumb Throttle
Seat with grip cover

Last edited:
What bore is the cylinder on?

The wiseco piston that was removed indicated it was .30 over. I wish I would have saved the piston, but I always figured if I went back to this jug I would toss a new one in instead of messing around with a used one. Plenty of life left in this jug. All studs are solid. The head that goes along with it has no ping marks either although it could use a good wipe down haha I:I

Also have a crank install tool that I opened up but never used. Purchased from rockymountainatv.com for $60.

http://tinyurl.com/2dsejgz

Like I said this sucker is brand new, just open box basically. I was planning on installing the crank myself but went to a buddys to do it together and he had his tool there. I'll do $51 shipped to your door.

Shoot me some offers guys. Also want to update the the case half is sold, the complete headlight is sold... and possibly the side cover with blockoff kit.

airbox lid, pro design intake, and reed spacer are sold. Shoot me a pm with what your interested in and ill shoot you a deal.