So what are your weekend plans?

lasxgames

Feb 4, 2009
Minnesota
www.hookit.com
Just curious what's everyones weekend plans are?

We hope to finish with my 450 so I may start to practice on it and tune it in. It's supposed to snow allot also.

Last edited:
well my fmf gold series fatty pipe and jet kit will be in tomorrow, the fmf powercore II already came in yesterday. so i will be putting them on and trying it out to get the jetting dialed in. then i'll be riding the hell out if it haha

Sleep in and maybe go to Supernoobers if im not feelin to Lazy
race the car and the blasty around hahahah

spend it hanging out with friends who knows? Ride the backyard basher in the snow otherwise im pretty much snowed in.

sneak out around 1-2 get back around 6am friday sleep in on saturday,quad ,girls then chill with my mates the sneak out saturday againsunday sleep in chill with the guys all day or go up the mountian with the quad then think of excuses why i dont have my homework done for monday lol

hopefully get my shocks in to finished the banshee. then take the rzr out and have some fun in it.

Well me and the wife are managing a charity, and are having a christmass party for 130 orphan kids and giving then a bit of tlc and some time out of the orphanage

Tonight: Hanging out with my girlfriend
Tomorrow: Going christmas shopping with my girlfriend and a benefit for a kid in my grade who was diagnosed with leukemia.
Sunday: Not sure.

Wrap myself up in the wife and sheets and SLEEP IN!! Lol, I need a break from work.

I might put Holeshotman's leakdown tester I bought to work on Saturday... I'm sure I'll ride the Blasty if it checks out, wash a giant hot chocolate spill off the side of the passenger door on my truck, maybe do a movie night and some Xmas shopping... You know, typical weekend. Its supposed to be in the 50's up here tomorrow. I reckon I can break out the pressure washer!