So today on my route????

bobdryerr

Nov 10, 2008
Eastern Iowa
well anyways today when i was at a customers house i parked my route truck an got out of the truck opend a bay door an grabbed a jug of water an took it inside to the customer an when i came back out my f*ckin truck was gone. :-/ then i take a look about 500 feet down there drive way an what do u know my route truck was down there... :-/ so i walked down to the truck an reliaze it stopped cause it hit a bail of hay an missed there horse trailer by about 10 feet. so i hop back in the truck that has no damage at all an pull it on a lil hill to do a little test an low an be hold the air breaks frooze up an let go an thats why my trucked rolled in a straight line for almost 500 feet backwards.. thank god noone was hurt an no damage... made a fun drive back to the shop with no breaks... o well isnt the first time the breaks have failed on my POS route truck... X(

i know its a daily routen lol. kinda sucks sometimes tho. tired of the f*ck tards at truck country that cant fix sh*t right then i gotta go back up there an biotch tell they fix it right.. like one time just aobut 6 months ago they put brand new damn breaks on an never adjusted them. soo on my way home just got out of town an had to slow down for a turning truck an guess what couldnt stop..... so then i pulled over an turned my hazards on put out my triangles an then crawled underneth the damn thing an adjust them myself an then guess what they worked. god there f*cking idiots.. im just glad i use to be a diesel mechanic asstint for 2 years........