BLASTER POWER

Mar 20, 2008
Ireland
hi,
Im making as an engineering project a snow mobile
not a full sized one obviously lol
anybody got any ideas or anything to throw out to me ? :D
I need to have a portfolio on the project
like designs of snow mobiles, how they work eg the rear propulsion and front ski steering. . it dosent snow heavy were i live theres no snow mobiles so i have very little knowledge . .
any help very appreciated I:I
My snow mobile cant exceed 300mm in any dimension and max electric power of 9v and seating capacity of one :)

i need ideas on it really. .
with the design of it the front ski steering an get the rear propulsion running off the motor
im just at the desgin stage so jus asking if any good ideas out there. . lol

lipo battery? lyk sum remote control toys have?

if its an engineering project, start clean slate, figure out how YOU would do it....and start designing. some of the best/most innovative designs come from people with no experience in a field, because they don't know how everyone else does it, so they don't come to the table with a "this is how everyone else does it, so that's how it should be done" hanging in the back of their head

if its an engineering project, start clean slate, figure out how YOU would do it....and start designing. some of the best/most innovative designs come from people with no experience in a field, because they don't know how everyone else does it, so they don't come to the table with a "this is how everyone else does it, so that's how it should be done" hanging in the back of their head

exactly.

you could create something really good without experienced snowmobiler opinions.