Votes: 20 34.5%
  • chew

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • both

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • neither

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters
ok, first of all, pouches do not count. its like putting candy in your mouth. unless its actual long/fine cut you arent seeing what its like to chew. the reason people start smoking is because they think its cool, its not, its stupid, and your not a smoker if you smoke half a pack a week, your trying to be a smoker, it makes me laugh my ass off when i see a kid smoking and they dont inhale and they think theyre all cool. i started smoking when i was 12/13 and i started because i thought it was cool, after i got to a pack and a half a day i switched over to chew because you can breathe and run chewing. green is the only thing i smoke. either one gets a thumbs down from me, its NOT cool to chew and smoke.

Neither ftw!!!!!!!!!! Not a smoker never will be one i dont give a f*ck if you think im cool or not.

smoking is not just bad for your self but to others too!! There is not much to like in south africa but our anti smoking laws are great. May not sell smokes to people under 18, may not smoke in house, car or office if child under 12 are present. No smoking in public spaces, like at game matches, government offices

You know what the thread is making me think of?

SM1106~Stoned-Towelie-Posters.jpg

im gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life, im in love with mary jane im gonna make her my wife
i can feel it in the back of my mind its like mary jane came at the right time.. when im feelin devine i take a look at the sky to make me feel like a nigga wanna stay high :D