Votes: 20 34.5%
  • chew

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • both

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • neither

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters
I smoke cigarettes and have since about freshman year in high school. I wish I never started, but at the same time, like 89 said, might as well since everything else nowadays will give you cancer. It seems like every week I hear/read a new article stating that such and such now causes cancer. It's rediculous.
I've tried many times to quit, just doesn't work. I've been wanted to try chew lately really bad for some reason, but can't bring myself to buy a tin.

So I bought my first tin of dip tonight. Skoal apple blend pouches--I heard they were pretty good to start with. I've had it in for about 10 minutes now and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It makes my throat dry from spitting so much, I don't wanna swallow it because I heard you can get pretty sick, it does taste pretty good though. lol
This probably won't be a regular thing for me, I just wanted to try it to say I did. haha

my football coach chews tobacco and always spits where i fall...like all over da field.... i always fall in it.. he always yells oh man tyler can you go get my dip for me....and then i run and get it.... skoal winter green sh*t........ughhhh

ahhh why would you try it....now your going to get addicted to that too

Eh, I don't really think I will. At least I hope not... I might try it again some other time, I already took this one out. I needed a drink of water my throat was so dry. lol I just thought I would post up here for anyone that was interested. I would recommend staying away from any tobacco products though, that's just my advice.

my football coach chews tobacco and always spits where i fall...like all over da field.... i always fall in it.. he always yells oh man tyler can you go get my dip for me....and then i run and get it.... skoal winter green sh*t........ughhhh

haha, that sucks.

yeah well good luck quitten! yeah ive been offered several times to have a smoke and i always turn it down... i know how you feel..im addicted to sweets and yet im a beanpole.. but my metabolism is very very high..

no but i have tried those eclipse ciggs where it dosent burn the tobacco but it heats it. theres a metal wire like thin down the middle of it. you have to lite it like a cigar. the best part is there so nasty that on the pack of ciggs it says it has a different taste an it will take at least 10 cartons not packs but cartons to get used to the taste.

lets say i bout barffed after the first couple drags.

on the other hand my brother did use the cigg inhaler thin an he quit smoking for 2 years then he got a devorce an now hes smoking again.

I smoke but I am going to quit and spend that money on my Blaster.Thats how bad I have it for my Blaster.No smokeing=more money=more parts!!!!!!!!

wow theres alot of underage smokers here lol...
in my highschool the only people who smoked cigarettes where the girls lol...
ive tried a cigarette or 2 before and didnt like it...blah

I dont wanna be cool by smoking whatever and peer pressure doesnt fly with me, I wanna be wealthy and healthy and live a long life