simple question

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
well its time my blasters bottom end seals were replaced but do i really need to split the cases to change all the seals??

yes i can also confirm that their is no need to split the cases to replace the seal..... however your going to have to disassemble almost all the motor from the outside if you want to relace right down to the crank seals.

Reactions: blastngo92
well its time my blasters bottom end seals were replaced but do i really need to split the cases to change all the seals??

Hey bro, how have you been? Ya no need to split the cases as stated above! Just have to remove the both side covers, flywheel, stator, clutch assembly! I:I

Reactions: blastngo92
just done mine, easy to do but you'll need a flywheel puller if your doing the stator side :) don't forget to seal the crank collar like i did otherwise your hard work might be worthless.

okay good:D all i have left to dissasemble is the clutch side. very good news for me! thanks guys!
this is where im at

Attachments

• DSCN2393.jpg
    DSCN2393.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Hey bro, how have you been? Ya no need to split the cases as stated above! Just have to remove the both side covers, flywheel, stator, clutch assembly! I:I

Yeh i been out for a while, but im doin great. lol or i was until i blew out my seals :p.
hopefully when i get my laptop back i can get on more!