show your age. when did you start riding?

I remember the day of my 4th birthday, came off my bus after kindergarten to see a shiny red quad in the back of my Dad's pickup. It was a Chinese one, brand spanking new. That thing was awesome, was a great starter quad. It was an Automatic I:I

2003 I was 4 years old I got home and had a pw50. I could ride a dirt bike Before a pedal bike then got a pw80 when I was 8 and had the 50 till I was 10 rode it till it died then sold it for $100

5-6 years ago when I was 10-11 something like that, on this bad boy chinese 125! ;)

16269102429266444052384.jpg

Edited the picture myself for obvious reasons, when I look back now what an idiot I was to even ride that junk without a helmet!, whenever i ride the predator now, if im going out of first gear its helmet on without fail, meaning if im doing more than just taking it out of the garage a helmet is worn, and if im riding so is body armour, boots, pants etc! safety first 100% now im old enough to know better!

Although just to clarify I am not moving in the photos :p

mine was in 8 or 9 on a yamaha 4-zinger 60cc just like xKronik13x, rode it till my dad accidentally ran over i with his truck and then he rebuilt the whole thang (plastic,motor,new axle,new tires) and after all that i was riden it and it shut off and has NEVER STARTED AGAIN :(

about 02 when i was 4 i learned to ride on my grandpas 300 fourtrax with my dad on it of course i gave it gas and steered and he shifted. first quad was a 110 chinese quad when i was about 6 i wanna say? I was hell on that thing snapped the swing in 2 twice.