show your age. when did you start riding?

12 y/o 1993 I got a 79 Yamaha IT175.... I worked my butt off for a farmer all day for it. It had been sitting in his barn for about 8 years. My dad cleaned the carb and I changed the oil, cleaned out the gas tank and changed the plug.... One kick and she purred!

99-2000,11 or 12. My cousins and I road a variety of stuff we had. 100cc Yamaha trail bike, 80cc Suzuki quad, some sort of Chinese go-cart. I thought all that stuff was fast as hell then. Lol

i started about in the 4th grade a guy that lived a few houses up the road had a ttr90 and his son jumped it and landed on a root sticking up out of the ground and broke over half the spokes on the rear tire so my dad bought it and fixed it and ix been riden ever synce

one of my first times out in the dunes on my yamaha raptor 90, year 2002 i was 6 years old, i still use the exact same goggles lol
242778i.jpg
[/IMG]

I started riding when I was 11 or 12 with a 50cc 2 stroke moped, but in no way was it fast enough.

After porting, and building the crankshaft up with epoxy (rotten stuff called "Plastibond" which took ages to cure) I all but doubled its speed.

I was no stranger to 2 strokes, before the 50cc moped, I am sure I had the fastest Atco barrel mower in the country, you had to sprint to keep up to it.

I started riding when I was 11 or 12 with a 50cc 2 stroke moped, but in no way was it fast enough.

After porting, and building the crankshaft up with epoxy (rotten stuff called "Plastibond" which took ages to cure) I all but doubled its speed.

I was no stranger to 2 strokes, before the 50cc moped, I am sure I had the fastest Atco barrel mower in the country, you had to sprint to keep up to it.

Well I was about to say "Bet your moped wasn't as fast as mine ;) " but then I had to think.. mopeds standard were alot faster back then ey!? what did you get it up to in the end? and the bigger question.. how fast did it get there I:I

1970, a buddy of mine had one of those Briggs&Stratton 5hp powered bike kits.
He'd run it around and around the house and occasionally let you have a try.

1974 I got to take a few 50cc moped rides when I lived in Europe. I was smitten.

1976 a friend's Honda 90, I couldn't stand it any more, I bought a 1967 Honda Dream 150.
I didn't know that it wasn't a a dirt bike and a racer. Planed the head with a file (just like I did Triplecrown's Blaster) and a few other tricks to get 70+mph out of it.
Later I bought a 1974 XL250 and then a 1974 CR250. If you cut my head open all you'd see would be bikes and guns and girls, in about that order...

Steve