Should I stay or should I go?

What should I do??

• Total voters

phragle

Feb 7, 2009
Godfather to the blaster family
Once again, I am reaching a point of frustration with people who cant use the search function, people who don't maintain their machines and whine when they break etc.....

Sometimes its ohhh soooo hard to keep from verbally (ok typed) shoving a swingarm up someones ass......

maybe they should make a thread that all new members have to read before being able to post new threads. and in that thread it will explain what a search is and how to use it properly because their stupid question has probably already been answered 60 some times

lmao its the internet and unfortunately most people are too lazy to use the search function, its easier to just ask in a forumn instead of doing there own leg work!! next time just give em the swing arm!:eek:

And then when you do give them the correct answer. they want to either ignore your advice because it doesnt involve spray paint and monster energy stickers or they would rather save $20 today so they can part out the results of their ignorance next week.

And then when you do give them the correct answer. they want to either ignore your advice because it doesnt involve spray paint and monster energy stickers or they would rather save $20 today so they can part out the results of their ignorance next week.

bahahahahahahahahahaha.

also, the younger ones dont bother me, but i see a lot of old farts being lazy too

Once again, I am reaching a point of frustration with people who cant use the search function, people who don't maintain their machines and whine when they break etc.....

Sometimes its ohhh soooo hard to keep from verbally (ok typed) shoving a swingarm up someones ass......

Well. This the way I feel about it. I myself will do a search first and if i can't find what I'm looking for,then I'll ask. As for takeing care of your Blaster. If your to lazy to learn and or do the work, then you deserve the break downs that you have to deal with. I kinda like the lazy people. They sell there stuff cheap. Lol. I've had this Blaster for a year now and have not rode it yet.Why? Because I don't want to rush in and ride it before every thing is rite on it.

There is always the classic " my blaster doesnt run right Most likely because they havent changed the plug, cleaned the airfilter or ever checked the jetting) So I am going to get a 240kit, use the carb off my cousins jetski and do you think the pipe from my grandpa's riding lawn mowerwill fit?"

Both young and older forum members need to use the search button. Age has nothing to do with maturity. Either way, its the same topics; exhausts, why wont my blaster run, whats wrong, ect, ect. I always used the search button before posting, hell i even PMed a few members just so i wouldnt create useless threads. I love this forum but there is some really annoying stuff. I still dont understand whats to hard about proof-reading what you type before you post it. I guarantee 92 percent of the questions asked on the forum, have already been answered. Just my 2 cents.

If, whether you stay or go depends on peeps starting to use the search engine ....well .. we'll sure miss ya around here ...LOL ...hope ya feel better tomorrow!

Can you tell me why my Blaster don't run. I don't know why it stop running. All I ever did was add an FMF pipe and took the air filter and lid off to make more power. My Blaster was fun. I would ride it all summer threw real deep mud and water and park it outside and wait till the rain wash it.I've never checked anything on it for the two years I've had it. What should I check?

maybe they should make a thread that all new members have to read before being able to post new threads. and in that thread it will explain what a search is and how to use it properly because their stupid question has probably already been answered 60 some times

i agree they should be a thread they have to read AND post a reply to some where towards the end so they actually have to read it before they can post anywhere else it doesnt need to be long just something explain proper forum guidelines to make life easier and keep the clutter crap threads out.

if that doesnt work give them the swingarm.I:II:I

Does it bug you when people ask what's the best plus lenth swing arm to use for trail ridding? I bet you get alot of people asking you that being the pro in that field.

Wonderin .. is posting a question without using search all that different from posting in the BOTM voting pole without reading the rules or deciding to ignore them? :) Peeps'll always be doin & postin dumb, goofy stuff ... if ya can't ask dumb questions then ya shouldn't be allowed to make dumb comments either ... then what would I do ... no sense in gettin bothered ... it's all this nonsense that makes the forum work ..LOL