should i 450?

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
my dads freind shane has a honda 450 not sure about all the details but it dosent run and he just bought it from a guy who said theres only problems with the carb and mabye a seal or two, now i start welding school this summer tho, but shane said if i wANT to i can pick it up any time and fix it, bc he has to go to germany for 3 years.. hes military, so should i? lol

my uncle has a trx450r and it is sooo fast and his has yet to have any major problems they in my opion look great and they really do run great i think if all u have to do is fix it and then its basically yours for a while it is so worth it

i will have to pick it up when i have the time :p but its not gonna be mine im just doing a favor il have to test run it a good couple of times tho, but i cant stand riding 4 strokes!

I would do it as long as it didn't cost me anything other than time. Its always fun to jump on a 4poke and beat on it for a bit, especially a 450 the power is quite rediculous, but I just have a spot in my heart for 2 strokes.