shockcovers or no shockcovers?

Anything else you want to bash me about? You must have a long list.

i dont keep lists, nor are you important enuf to compile one on.
damn shame you took my shock cover 2 cents personal, like your the first and only one i've seen hide garbage with covers.................not

wow thread jack all the way. Awk you have your ways of a nice bike so does dakota but can we settle this in some place other then someone elses thread? Also darederek i believe someone got a lil jealous of his find! he is just exticted and im pretty sure he didnt post up to many thread i dont think there is to many on the reasons shock covers are bad or good. I think no covers unless they match your color scheme but some do look really good.

wow thread jack all the way. Awk you have your ways of a nice bike so does dakota but can we settle this in some place other then someone elses thread? Also darederek i believe someone got a lil jealous of his find! he is just exticted and im pretty sure he didnt post up to many thread i dont think there is to many on the reasons shock covers are bad or good. I think no covers unless they match your color scheme but some do look really good.

made my deison no shocks overs on dry days but shockcovers in muddy days. and thanks for the defense you really are a good guy. and like he said im not trying to rubb it in peples faces just was wondering if shcokcovers were a good i dea or not nad i just put it out there that i get them. sorry darederek

made my deison no shocks overs on dry days but shockcovers in muddy days. and thanks for the defense you really are a good guy. and like he said im not trying to rubb it in peples faces just was wondering if shcokcovers were a good i dea or not nad i just put it out there that i get them. sorry darederek

this thread was fine.. but in 4cfeds thread from 2 years ago about 300ex shocks you go in and make a post. "pep racing shocks" and thats it? come on man
also going into the CHEAP SHOCKS thread and saying " i got pep racing shocks, they are spendy but...." its a cheap shocks thread. i don't mean to offend you, but it was starting to become spamming i swear u posted in every suspension thread in like 5 mins

peps arnt that spendy i prolly can only get about 300-400 dollars for them i was just going off of what pep had posted on its site but i was mistaken thoses were for 450 r shocks. but anyways i think im gonna head over to blutraxx.com or xkroniks webiste

this thread was fine.. but in 4cfeds thread from 2 years ago about 300ex shocks you go in and make a post. "pep racing shocks" and thats it? come on man
also going into the CHEAP SHOCKS thread and saying " i got pep racing shocks, they are spendy but...." its a cheap shocks thread. i don't mean to offend you, but it was starting to become spamming i swear u posted in every suspension thread in like 5 mins

now your calling me a spammer? wow no heres the truth. yah i started a thread about i got em yah i was ecited and im sure you get excited when you get new stuff to. then started the shock review thread just to see whats ohter poepl had for shocks and if they liked them. and i just made 2 suggestions!! 2!!!!!! i think we both need to calm down this is just a misunderstanding. and no im not a spammer and i do not like rubbing stuff in peoples faces. im sure 99.9 percent of guys on here dont give a crap.

people need to calm the f**k down. who cares if the guy posts in every thread about his shocks. looking at your sig darek, it looks like your in need of shocks so i sense some jealousy. while i dont flaunt my sh*t, what would this world be if some people didnt?

Yes my Blaster Brotha. You get rep for them fine words and a good attitude .I:I

people need to calm the f**k down. who cares if the guy posts in every thread about his shocks. looking at your sig darek, it looks like your in need of shocks so i sense some jealousy. while i dont flaunt my sh*t, what would this world be if some people didnt?

Covers will make the shaft rust quicker (even if you take them off to dry)

Even on elkas website the came out with a sheild like the ones on dirt bikes, because cover cause them to rust.

Any amount of moisture will cause unprotected steel to rust, you can experiment and take a piece of bare steel and just lay it in a room, you will see that it rusted everywhere you touched it, and thats just from the moisture on you skin.

Now the shaft on the shock isnt unprotected but all that moisture being held in, and condensation building up inside will make them rust out easier.

And dont you think that shock companys dont think about the mud and dirt that you going to run into on your offroad shocks? thats why they are sealed.

Reactions: 96MXBlaster
thanks zwiser yah should have thought of that i took them off ealier and i dont intend to put them back on. myusername thanks

dude you got a hell of a deal. yell it loud and proud they would do the same thing if they got a deal like that.

thanks man but how did you get your dog to sit on your blaster?? i laughed when i saw thay the first time my dog would pee all over if i set her on it lol

i was working in the shop one night and she got up there herself. the cat usually hangs out on the blaster seat. i guess the dog felt left out. USUALLY i would not allow sh*t like that i dont allow my animals on the furniture and i would kill them if they got on the cars or Harley but they don't really bother with that. for whatever reason they like the blaster seat.
thanks zwiser yah should have thought of that i took them off ealier and i dont intend to put them back on. myusername thanks