shockcovers or no shockcovers?

In my opinion there good to have. Helps to protect the shock by keeping mud from loading up on them. If you have mud all on your shock, it's going to scatch your shock up from the springs rubbing the mud against the body of the shock.

In my opinion there good to have. Helps to protect the shock by keeping mud from loading up on them. If you have mud all on your shock, it's going to scatch your shock up from the springs rubbing the mud against the body of the shock.

thanks iwas thinking that but someone else told me they lock in mositure and rust out my shocks?

Maybe if you keep them on all the time. I would pull them off to dry after washing the Blaster or after running deep puddles.

I'm going to use that spray on wax from the auto parts store to spray on my shock to help protect them from water with the covers on. I would spray them down with WD40 but not sure what that will do to the paint over time.

you wanna make a couple more threads about ur shocks dude? calm down man lol. u don't gotta go rubbing ur expensive shocks in everyones faces

i covered my stock shocks with expensive covers hahah

yep, my .02............
shock covers are for those with stock or cheapo shocks,
so nobody knows they cheaped out on the most important piece of these bikes

yep, my .02............
shock covers are for those with stock or cheapo shocks,
so nobody knows they cheaped out on the most important piece of these bikes

scotj has shock covers on his shocks, but his are expensive! I dont have shock covers on my banshee shocks because I dont give a flying f*ck! I:I

and a free hackjob ported cylinder is the best thing since shaved pussy

you always should use front shock covers so you dont chip the shafts, which will cause them to leak, but the rear dont matter at all.

You should know all about free porting.

you're really startin to look more and more like YB200 on here everyday.
here you go, talkin out of your ass again, about sumthin you know jack sh*t about, this is becoming a habit from you anymore ????

but you are semi correct, i did get free porting from ken.........
for about 48 hours.
since i was the first to use him on here, he insisted i not pay him till i ran it thru the assdyno, and if i liked it, i paid,
he was paid, in full, 2 hours after my first ride

get your facts straight ........ YB

you wanna make a couple more threads about ur shocks dude? calm down man lol. u don't gotta go rubbing ur expensive shocks in everyones faces

man im sorry im not trying to get rubbing in people faces!! i was just wondering what people thought about shock covers! im really not that excited about these new shocks just want to protect them