Shirts I printed

Indread

Aug 12, 2012
Maine
A while back I traded my blaster even for a 2000 Suzuki TL 1000R street bike, Well here's a T-shirt prototype I printed up for me and the guys over at the other forum I belong to, let me know what you think.

I'm not sure if any of you here have experience in screen printing, but that's a TON of halftone.
I think it come out pretty cool, the engine picture was a very high res photo that a really close artist friend of mine made printable for me in photoshop. I used a 255 yellow mesh screen to hold the detail and the sharpest 80 durometer squeegee I had available.

40392.jpg

40393.jpg

Heres the original picture my friend had to work with.
TLRMotor.jpg

That is soooooo sweet!

Just looking at that cut away pic just reminds me why I prefer air cooled two stroke engines.

Nice work!!! I worked for a screen printing company right after I got out of high school for about a year. I remember all the work that goes into the screens and designs, slight touch ups, and don't have the oven too hot and belt speed to slow. I scorched about 25 shirts one time before I caught it, and hell!

But anyway, great job! Do you work for a company, or do you just do it on your own for fun?

A blaster one would be nice ! I would even buy one. Nice job great detail..

nice work !

i've seen something similar for the VW VR6's

vr6promo-640x440.jpg

Here's the inverted artwork for white ink, mesh count dropped even further to 155, white hates to flow through high mesh counts without LOTS of finesse added to make it like soup which will kill its opacity and cause the shirt to bleed through.

Pictures below.

40430.jpg

40431.jpg