Shifting

Blaster1002

Mar 11, 2017
My blaster only shifts through gears while I rock it back and forth. Any idea what could cause this?

find out why you cant start it first.
soooo it don't start or shift:)
it is not easy to sit still and shift 6 gears.
worry about getting it to start first:D
or get real and have it fixed by someone who can fix it and continue on with your life:cool:
did it ever run when you acquired it?

find out why you cant start it first.
soooo it don't start or shift:)
it is not easy to sit still and shift 6 gears.
worry about getting it to start first:D
or get real and have it fixed by someone who can fix it and continue on with your life:cool:
did it ever run when you acquired it?
You gonna pay to have it fixed for me? I'm 19 and this is my first four wheeler ever. When I bought it it was wrecked. I paid 200 for it and I'm trying to fix it on my own. I don't have money to take it to someone to have it fixed.

Havent had it running yet. Tried pull starting it. But started grinding

what have you tried to get it running?
compression test
free flowing gas
strong spark

either you have low compression
a electrical problem
or fuel delivery/air fuel ratio problem
broken woodruff key/timing
broken reeds ect.....

it is hard to jump start a blaster,they dont like it compared to other engine's.
and shifting through gears sitting still!
this is why i asked twice already in two different posts, what the problem was but
you have not mentioned anything that was wrong or that you have tried to fix/problem solve:)
just trying to help not being rude

it could be a small issue as flywheel is hitting stator.
timing key is broke on flywheel/stator.
or it could be a bigger issue like compression.

all we know is you asked about clutch problem
and pic of wires under front hood but
the more i learn that it don't even start at all?
soo again what is the real problem it wont start at all??
the truth shall set you free your truly;)

See you local dealer and get it running after that determine the gear selector problem next. Many guys I this forum can lead you through the running problems and getting it started, but the transmission gear cluster may present more problems than you can repair

Mine does the same thing, just gets stuck in between neutral and first. Non running or running, fine besides that

Correct. The tranny won't shift into anything other then 1/N/2 gears without a load on it.

If it won't shift out of 2nd while it's running is another story.

Yeah I was thinking this was right. I wasn't to sure so I didn't post it.
I remember trying to do it on a bike years ago to see how many gears it had but it would only move 3 spots and I did know it had 5 or 6 gears.