selling

yeah have u ever tried it?????? with those big scoops of fenders u would think its common sense to take them off

No the front fenders are there to provide lift so when ever you put in the dual powerband it flys off... and if you reverse the front fenders then they scoop the air and forces the bike down so you dont flip over...

I cut the front fenders off my banshee because i put in a dual powerband but i didnt relize you needed a pilots license. So I had the airforce coming after me whenever i was flying around, they shot me down because i didnt have my license with me...

Reactions: the_mrs
I better go take off my fenders, extra 15hp I:I

whatever with ur sarcastic comment, i have better things to do than argue with middle aged men. if u dont wanna try it then thats ur choice, but times show, sometimes common sense slips u. i bet atleast half the people that look at this thread r going to try it, and if they dont care about how fast u get up to speed then put them back on there for looks idc, or if u think it doesnt matter then dont idfc. but i am right and i dont care what anyone else says about that, last comment.B)

whatever with ur sarcastic comment, i have better things to do than argue with middle aged men. if u dont wanna try it then thats ur choice, but times show, sometimes common sense slips u. i bet atleast half the people that look at this thread r going to try it, and if they dont care about how fast u get up to speed then put them back on there for looks idc, or if u think it doesnt matter then dont idfc. but i am right and i dont care what anyone else says about that, last comment.B)

holy sh*t a 15 year old with a aerodynamics degree!

Yep,, I agree with budywithablaster, I am going to take the fenders off my 3 cars, boat,quad and hell even the neighbors cars so we can all go faster and most likely save gas. Damn what would us middle aged men do without the awsome knowledge you young men have brought to our table tonight. Green rep given!!!!

bring that no fender slug here to where i ride, in the trails, as your goggles mud up and you can't see, i'll run circles around you while roosting the sh*t out of you

so, did we ever get an answer to who ported this 70+ mph beast ????

bring that no fender slug here to where i ride, in the trails, as your goggles mud up and you can't see, i'll run circles around you while roosting the sh*t out of you

so, did we ever get an answer to who ported this 70+ mph beast ????

nope!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'd like to remind everyone, this is very similar to the bullshit i called earlier today with the 47 horsepower stock cylinder
and i got ragged on for callin it out
maybe this kid is the new 2 stroke genius in town, who are we to doubt him ???
and wheres the flotek boys, i'm sure they wanna drool all over this and have a bunch of technical, port duration questions about this secret 70 mph blaster

i'd like to remind everyone, this is very similar to the bullshit i called earlier today with the 47 horsepower stock cylinder
and i got ragged on for callin it out
maybe this kid is the new 2 stroke genius in town, who are we to doubt him ???
and wheres the flotek boys, i'm sure they wanna drool all over this and have a bunch of technical, port duration questions about this secret 70 mph blaster

Let the ass dyno decide I:I

this is for the 70 mph blasty
pwneds.gif

1700 for a 70 mph+ blaster thats a steal!!!!! Hahaha id love to see that thing in action Good thing you took off those fenders or like said above youd take off

where'd these deleware demons go ???

dakota is full of fuel, helmet on and ready to spank some sense into some young whippersnappers

of course we all know the aerodynamic effects of the front fenders, we also know their main purpose, keeping mud and rocks outta your face so you can see to land that thing on short runways