selling

60 is a joke. my friends polaris goes 55 and that thing is standing still compared to my blaster. if you guys lived around here you would see how rediculously priced everything is.

55 compared to what? GPS verified?

Again $1 for a video of a 75mph run. Hell I'd give you a dollar for a picture of a blaster on the Bonneville salt flats sitting still BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT WOULD TAKE.

delaware. no sales tax=higher prices. and once i get her broken in ill give you that video buddy. running on 108 octane gas, pure synthetic blend. ill hit AT LEAST 70 no problem

not gonna happen! you got 4 guys here that have built their blasters from the ground up and know for a fact they can't hit 70mph bc it is physically impossible without having huge gearing and tires. the math doesn't lie. where is that speed calculator thingy someone find it

you people obviously have a lot of money if youre selling for as little as 1000!! im sorry but i simply need more than that.

nope brotha! we are all hardworkin guys that aren't rich we built our quads over months, and some of us years. so stop disrepectin people with that

and you might get that video in time. i have a person interested in buying it where soon after, ill be getting a FOUR STROKE!