Picture476.jpg

Picture477.jpg

Picture478.jpg

Picture481.jpg

Picture482.jpg

some guys new 07 banshee
Picture483.jpg

Picture484.jpg

dude you always amaze with the pics, hows your uncles KFX stand against that 450R? Kause my Z eats stock/slightly modded 450R's alive

Not to start sh*t, but no it doesnt. Not with evenly skilled riders. 400's are like toys compared to 450's.

I agre with the amazing pictures part though. That sand is so clean its unreal. Msu be nice to have places like that to ride.

Not to start sh*t, but no it doesnt. Not with evenly skilled riders. 400's are like toys compared to 450's.

I agre with the amazing pictures part though. That sand is so clean its unreal. Msu be nice to have places like that to ride.

not to make you sound ignorant... but yes it does, it eats my friends 450R no sweat... minus the fact he beats me off the line til i hit 3rd then ...goodbye, he gets the better jump do to better suspension and a lower center of gravity... but mine lays down more toruque then his does, his motors real.. pipey i guess it doesnt make any power till its damn near wound out

my unlce has never raced that kfx he only takes it easy and just rides around and have fun,and that 450r we were just talkin to the guy cause he knew us from ages ago when we were over there.......cheers

my unlce has never raced that kfx he only takes it easy and just rides around and have fun,and that 450r we were just talkin to the guy cause he knew us from ages ago when we were over there.......cheers

sand kannot be any different from trails or MX, it kant be any fun unless your hoggin on it all the time, ... at least thats my philosophy ...

have u ever riden on sand if not you don't know what fun is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is none of my business but because me and Cochise actually hang on a regular basis and I've ridden with him i'ma put in my input. last time i rode with him and our buddy tubz who has a 450r both quads were stock and Cochise's was leaking anti freeze and he still blew by him on a many occasion dragging down the tracks it was no contest

Who can't beat a honda? i mean come on now, i whooped all over a modded 400ex an a yfz 450 on the MX track today because my blaster was quick out the hole alot lighter an easier to control i ate them up