Remember 9/11

01 fmf blaster

Mar 8, 2008
Great state of Georgia
profile.myspace.com
I know im a couple hours early but how bout we dedicate something for the victims of 9/11 being your next ride or sumthing

911.jpg

I remember I was at work, and pretty much all unecessary work was stopped to watch as it unfolded... That was a crazy day !

I remember it like it was yesterday... can't believe that its already been 8 years! RIP for all those who lost their lives that day. NEVER FORGET!!!

i remeber i was in class when it happened, then i heard something about it around lunch and then i heard after school from my parents. this was grade 4 for me. im in 12 now.

RIP for the people who lost there lives on that sad day.....

I will dedicate my race on Saturday to them.

I remember I was at work. All of the sudden the whole shop went quiet. The one guy turned the shop radio up. We were in awe for prob 10 mins. Then we went to the break room and turned on the tv to see what was going on. Pretty crazy day......

RIP to those that were lost...Gone but not forgotten...

Sad sad day...i live only 20mins away from the city...I remember my teacher saying in class "today is a day you will never forget where u were and what you were doing at this exact moment" He was right..11th grade english class.

Yeah I remember my mom saying the same thing. She said its gonna be the same way she remembers when Kennedy was assasinated. She said she was in school and remembers her Principal coming over the intercom and talking about it.

i remember being in 8 grade and no one would tell me what happen.. but when i got home my dad was freaking out b.c his friend is a FDNY luckily he was on vacation in FL.. i also remember looking into the sky there were gray clouds from the ashes