rear hydro's

Last edited by a moderator:
i was tryin to figure out which threads too???, thats whats holdin me back from orderin one, i even went on bikebandit.com and didnt find out, i think i'm gonna take my chances with a flip of a coin, i can always use the existing ones if i guess wrong, they're all 10mm.

?????Rear and Front hydros conversion???????

What do you guys think of this website?
Its from eBay, its all from '03 yamaha blaster hydro, front and rear brake setup
do you think it can be done on a '00 yamaha blaster?
direct bolt on or needs to be modded? or fab?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160370564071&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT"

Last edited by a moderator:
i have converted to hydros but i need some that can weld i do know anyone and no where around will do it for me.Can anyone help me out?

has anyone ever tried to make a bracket for the MC that you dont have to weld to the frame? it seems like it would be much easier. but maybe it woudn't be secure enough?

You could post an ad on craigslist, people are always looking for some extra cash on there. That is, if your willing to pay :)

kid235 from mars pa, i went to welding classes at the vo-tech there, take it down there, they'll weld it for ya

i used a peice of fuel line to relocate my resi