Raptor 250 or blaster?

were the heel did ya came up with that while you were reading the back of a fruity pebels box.lmao im just kidding in all honestly.youll keep the blaster and youll love it.

blaster is way better there was a drag race between the 2 on youtube and the blaster won but for the price of the raptor you can make a full race blaster

Does anybody know where the Raptor 250's engine is based from or is it just an ATV specific engine. The Raptor 350 is the Warrior 350............which is a dog of an engine even when modified......reliable though.

2 valve engines for the loss. I'm not sure if the "300ex" has a 4 valve or not.

You could look for a used 400ex. At the same rate, none of these quads match the Blaster's power to weight ratio, although most of them have superior chassis and suspension setups. Depends where you want to invest your money.

99lrd the raptor 250 motor is based off of a European trial bike that Yamaha makes called the tricker. Idk if you know what trials are. They took the motor from that bike, modified it a little for the exta weight of the raptor and through it in there.

I went from a 2000 blaster to a 2003 polaris trail boss 330. Best decision ever for trail riding you don't have to worry about fouling out plugs and none of that stuff. After the polaris which I sold to my parents I got a 2005 crf250x I haven't had a chance to trail ride with it yet but so far I love it the power is allways rite there, and I like dirt bikes better while my body and still handle being thrown around on a bike.

I went from a 2000 blaster to a 2003 polaris trail boss 330. Best decision ever for trail riding you don't have to worry about fouling out plugs and none of that stuff. After the polaris which I sold to my parents I got a 2005 crf250x I haven't had a chance to trail ride with it yet but so far I love it the power is allways rite there, and I like dirt bikes better while my body and still handle being thrown around on a bike.

fouling plugs shouldnt be a problem if its jetted right and you dont just scoot around on it i hardly every foul a plug and thats why u take extra also take like 30 seconds to change

99lrd you've never fouled a plug?! Wow

Nope. I've had it for the better part of a decade now and never fouled a single one....granted I replaced them from time to time just to replace them, but my last old one ran for over a year....sat in a garage for almost 5 years on cold starts, and still ran pretty much fine when I took it out last month. Most people fouling them are just running rich at the cost of a few plugs. I tend to find a compromise in between perfect power and fouled plugs. I doubt many here run "perfect power" simply because if I told somebody their fuel ring was nearly white, they would flip their sh*t and say it's lean, but that's not the case. I run a little richer than that just to combat engine temps with the cooling of excess fuel. If possible I may go a little cooler/richer since I advanced the timing 5 degrees, but I'll have to see as I go since I switched to a colder plug and what the fuel ring is giving me.

iv NEVER fouled a plug on any of my blasters, and NEVER fouled one on my lt250r, i have only changed plugs on the lkt when i was doing jetting changes, fouled a few on my 82 250r just due to rich jetting down low,

iv NEVER fouled a plug on any of my blasters, and NEVER fouled one on my lt250r, i have only changed plugs on the lkt when i was doing jetting changes, fouled a few on my 82 250r just due to rich jetting down low,

Yep same here. About the only time I swap plugs is when I do plug chops. My buddie's Blasters and Banshees have never fouled either........granted captain dumbass did spontaneously combust 2 plugs in his Banshee by running T5s and a 2 in 1 filter kit on it.........with stock jetting. 8-| After feeling bad for the Banshee, I rebuilt it and did a few subtle mods and jetted it properly and it never fouled.